We need your help to build more trails. The Queenstown Trails Trust aims to build a trail within 10 minutes of all Queenstown communities, connecting people to their workplaces, schools, recreation and shops. By joining our Friends of the Trust supporter programme you’ll be actively helping us to expand our trail network - find out more about our expansion plans here.
Become a Friend today by choosing your level of support below and completing the donation form HERE.
|BASIC SUPPORTER - INDIVIDUAL||$25|
|BASIC SUPPORTER - FAMILY||$50|
|STAR FUNDER - BRONZE||$15||$45||$180|
|STAR FUNDER - SILVER||$25||$75||$300|
|STAR FUNDER - GOLD||$50||$150||$600|
- Receive a 2019 Friend of the Trust sticker and Friend ID tag (for your bike or keychain)
- Bi-monthly eNewsletter, be first to hear our trail news, stories and supporter-only deals
- Be a part of a movement to make cycling easier and safer in Queenstown. We are your voice!
- Ultimately you’ll have the satisfaction of helping the us build more trails
- All donations are tax-deductible
- If you super charge your support by becoming a Star Funder, you’ll also get your name on our Wall of Recognition at the Edgar Bridge (updated annually)
You can also donate via internet banking - Queenstown Trails Trust Account no: ANZ 06-0949-0211138-02. Please add your name and email address as payee reference or you can send a cheque payable to Queenstown Trails Trust and send to: PO Box 254, Queenstown, 9348. If you would like a receipt once your donation has been received get in touch with the QTT Executive Officer- firstname.lastname@example.org.