''It's the possibility of having a dream come true that makes life interesting.''
- Paulo Coelho
The role of the Queenstown Trails Trust is to create, nurture and maintain our world–class trail network and we have big expansion plans for the future.
We have a vision to ''Connecting our community and inspiring adventures'', this is how we do it:
- FACILITATION – Of new trails and upgrading existing trails to a world-class standard
- ADVOCACY – To engage at a high level and will, where possible, influence national and local governmental policy
- SUPPORT – All stakeholders
- FUNDING – Develop sustainable funding strategies for ongoing trail maintenance and development
- SHARING - Knowledge and data
- PARTICIPATION – Increase use and stewardship of the trail network
Find out more about our vision and 10 year plan below: